Okay, so I know I have a fair amount of blog readers out there who actually read and enjoy my blog simply because you make verbal comments to me after you’ve read one that speaks to you. However, since many of you don’t blog yourselves and recieve my blogs by email, you may not realize that you can actually go on my blog and make a comment. The blog is so much more fun to look at than just a simple black and white email 🙂
Follow these instructions to visit the blog and make a comment:
1. go to http://alichall.blogspot.com
2. click on the word comments located at the bottom of the blog you would like to comment on
3. type in your comment in the box
4. if you have a google or yahoo email account, you can simply enter it in the appropriate box OR simply choose the Open ID box to leave a comment
5. Hit “Publish your Comment” and VOILA! you send smiles to me 🙂
One of the main reasons I post is so that I may encourage others to ponder their relationship with Christ, family, and friends. It is my desire to challenge others to wholeheartedly pursue their relationship with HIM, so that every relationship they have here on earth is strengthened.
If I do that in any way, let me know. If I don’t hear from you, I’ll take that as a sign that God wants me to use my time more effectively.
A special thanks to all my “buddies” who consistently encourage me in my writing. One day you’ll all be immortalized as a character in a book or a topic of an article;)
Can’t wait to hear from you!